Monday 8 August 2011

August Already?

Hey guys,

Time really flies when you get busy, but I can't believe it's August already. Moving right along, I'm just going to upload a couple of pieces of artwork that I have done for another client. This time, I've started off with designing one of the ships that they will model and use in their project. It's been given the green light for final design and turnarounds, so I've been at work with cleaning the lines up and giving it that edge that will make it stand out.

The design process was pretty straight forward, that the silhouette process wasn't really required, considering that they had a clear cut idea of what they had wanted in terms of shape and particular details on the vehicle. It's called the Banshee, so the design has to be fitting to the name. Nonetheless, here are the two concepts I had drawn up for them:

This is the first concept, but I had to think bigger
This was more like it


Still a few things here and there for the final design, because I am also getting it ready for producing turnarounds. I will upload them at a later date, once they're done.

Really kicking myself for not updating this as often. Keep on drawing, Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment